Hats!

Bogomil "Bogo" Shopov bogo at spisanie.com
Tue Jun 5 09:02:20 UTC 2007

Stefan Held wrote:
> Am Dienstag, den 05.06.2007, 11:41 +0300 schrieb Bogomil "Bogo" Shopov:
>
>> Because Fedora is community driven distro. Ubuntu and suse are NOT
>> community driven
>
> LOL.
Action, my friend actions. Suse (not OpenSuse) ans Ubuntu depends a lot
of theirs company sponsors, but NOT Fedora. This is community driven, I
think. Please ask Ubuntu and/or SUSE developers for that and for all
procedures to make anything. Those are NOT community driven distros.

Bogo

> Please. Stop doing that.
>
>> Bogo
>
> http://en.opensuse.org/Project_overview
>
> <snip>
> The openSUSE project is a community program sponsored by ...
> <snip />
>
> http://www.ubuntu.com/community/conduct
>
> <snip>
> This Code of Conduct covers your behaviour as a member of the Ubuntu
> Community
> <snip />
>
> Now please, lets get serious and stop such things.
>
> I have seen all the guys on LinuxTag, they are as much a community as we
> are.

- --
Bogomil "Bogo" Shopov
Fedora Ambassador