Hats!

hymno crazymulgogi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 09:25:39 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-06-05 at 12:02 +0300, Bogomil "Bogo" Shopov wrote:

> Stefan Held wrote:
> > Am Dienstag, den 05.06.2007, 11:41 +0300 schrieb Bogomil "Bogo" Shopov:
> >
> >> Because Fedora is community driven distro. Ubuntu and suse are NOT
> >> community driven
> >
> > LOL.
> Action, my friend actions. Suse (not OpenSuse) ans Ubuntu depends a lot
> of theirs company sponsors, but NOT Fedora. This is community driven, I
> think. Please ask Ubuntu and/or SUSE developers for that and for all
> procedures to make anything. Those are NOT community driven distros.
>
> Bogo

Please show us how you think Fedora is going to thrive as it does
without Red Hat paying people that are a big part of Fedora development.
Novell and Canonical pay people that develop *open*Suse (!) and Ubuntu,
respectively. What's the difference?

There may well be differences in the details, and Red Hat has a
different business model than for example Canonical, but let's not be
immature. Since Fedora was created by Red Hat in the first place, let's
not get into semantic discussions that end up being
other-distro-bashing, which is, correct me if I'm wrong, not what people
are looking for on this list.

regards,
Herman
/earth/eu/nl