Review: Fedora 7

Raveesh raveeshnagpal at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 05:35:13 UTC 2007

You are somewhat correct, but what i have noticed is that there is a great
difference between FC6 and fedora 7. so as far as GNU/Linux distributions
are concerned, we are moving towards a new maturity. Now our goal should not
be to make each release revolutionary but how to make each one of them
according to our community standards and how to improve our selves that
would in the true means would be revolutionary!