Feedback on GITEX Exhibition Questionnaire

John Babich jmbabich at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 21:10:34 UTC 2007

I posted a questionnaire at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/GitexQuestionnaire
from the folks at GITEX, the prominent ICT exhibition being held
in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, from 8-12 September.

Since this is the first event that I am attending (and organizing) as a
Fedora Ambassador, I would appreciate it if you would take the
time to review my responses. Feel free to offer any improvements.

Note that GITEX is a commercial exhibition, so I have emphasized
the commercial advantages of Fedora Linux and FOSS applications
in general.

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Project