Fedora Online Magazine

Anand Capur anandcomputerphreak at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 17:30:58 UTC 2007

ok, well I've been an editor-in-chief for some local magazines before, so I
know how it goes. The FWN is just a newsletter, not a mag. I'm talking good
article size, with illustrations, etc.. We can start small (less pages, less
content, and grow) since we won't be a "commercial" magazine we don't have
"set due dates/times". Also, I've noticed people tend to work harder on
"their" articles, then say user manuals/guides. You get a better sense of
accomplishment. Can I start work on this? If so lets get a team together =D.
I'll aim for a release in August?
Thanks,
Anand