Fedora Online Magazine

Santosh Kumar santosh at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jun 15 21:21:12 UTC 2007

On 6/16/07, Thomas Chung <tchung at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> On 6/15/07, Anand Capur <anandcomputerphreak at gmail.com> wrote:
> > ok, lets do a combination of both. We can have writers write articles to
> > fill empty space, we'll take articles from FWN (as bulk of mag), add
> guides,
> > columns, etc... How about we intervew Thomas Chung? He seems like he
> does
> > ALOT for fedora! So, whoever wants to be on the "core" magazine team
> please
> > email me at (acapur[at}arcnetworks{dot]biz). We'll get this
> > "party" started!!!
>
> I'm sorry but I'm *extremely* busy at work right now so I won't be
> available for interview.
> Thank you for your enthusiasm but I would suggest to focus on getting
> enough volunteers before you go forward.

Talking about the magazine... lemme be one among the first volunteers out
here... i would like to give you the amount of webspace you ask for!!

--
Santosh Kumar

                            **************** CAUTION - Disclaimer
************
for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further,
you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to
any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain
viruses. Every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not
liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this
e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail
or attachment. Author reserves the right to monitor and review the content
of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or
from this e-mail address may be stored on the e-mail system permanently.