Max Spevack's interview on LWN

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 19 14:43:20 UTC 2007

Hi

"In what is surely one of the best interviews of the year, Fedora's Max
Spevack talks to LWN about the just released Fedora 7, the upcoming
changes in the project's development infrastructure, and the new
features in Fedora 8: "We're looking at a far less ambitious Fedora 8.
With so much new stuff in Fedora 7, we'd like to give all of our
infrastructure changes a chance to settle in and get some polish, and
also give some of the contributors who have been going non-stop on
Fedora for the last few months a development cycle that is a bit less
stressful. But that doesn't mean we don't have some things planned. The
best thing for people who are interested in Fedora 8 to do is look at
our Wiki, where we will be tracking potential features over the course
of the release cycle." Don't miss it"

http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20070618#news

Rahul