Infinite Freedom???

Rodrigo Padula rodrigopadula at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 19:33:31 UTC 2007

On 6/20/07, Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 2007-06-20 at 13:58 -0300, Rodrigo Padula wrote:
> > Ok!!!!
> >
> > Reading the answers i see how the VOICE of the community is heard and
> > is "very important" in the project!
>
> Obviously the voice of the community is very important to Fedora.  Do
> you agree?  Or is the above a bit of sarcasm?  If so, I'm sure we'd all
> like to hear how you feel the voice of the community is treated in
> Fedora.

I Agree!!  I'm a brazilian voice, with bad english here! hehehe

In this case, members of the same community as you have spoken up and
> explained the reasons why things are as they are.  Thanks, folks.  I
> trust these community voices more than I do Wikipedia.
>
> > The FSF disagree of you!
>
> I think it was pointed out a few times in this thread that it is not
> entirely clear what the FSF agrees to.
>
> We are all constantly in murky waters, trying to see together the right
> direction to swim.  This includes the FSF.  They are not dieties, not
> even Enlightened.  They just have a nice, bright, clear light that helps
> us see the way.  But it is not the only light, nor always the best one
> to pay attention to when swimming.
>
> - Karsten, hoping his swimming metaphor didn't lose any non-native
> speakers

Thinking in Fedora 8, what will be made in this direction ??
It would be very interesting if firmwares was isolated in optional
packages(intel wi-fi drivers and firmwares), becoming the images of fedora
100% free.

Or, why not a Fedora Spin 100% Free ?

My $0,02

Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira