Fedora

Marc Wiriadisastra marc at mwiriadi.id.au
Wed Mar 7 02:16:42 UTC 2007

On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 01:57:50 +0900
Marc Wiriadisastra <marc at mwiriadi.id.au> wrote:

> On Mon, 2007-03-05 at 16:59 -0300, Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira wrote:
> >
> > Hi Guys!
> >
> > Read this:
> >
> > http://www.linux.com/article.pl?sid=07/02/21/1340237

Sorry for the double post but this is a partial copy of his email that
link you showed.  The 'full' details of all the emails to the
fedora-devel list can be found linked to.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2007-February/msg01006.html

He basically had a bee in his bonnet and it went from there.  It seems
more of a rant than anything.  I'm truly disappointed in him not
actually helping to fix the problems but just throwing his hands up in
the air and then going off the deep end.

Anyway enough out of me you have the link read the emails and you will
have to form your own opinion.

Cheers,

Marc Wiriadisastra