2 Million Fedora Core 6 installs

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Wed Mar 7 12:32:19 UTC 2007

To be honest ...

this counting is not real!
This can only be a "minimum" of used Systems, because of:

how many users (like me) have a bunch of machines in their LAN and are
using a own mirror?! I for myself have five machines in my LAN and these
are definitly NOT counted ...

MAYBE, maybe ...

we should somehow create a "counting page" with registered user with a
"value" for registration ...

I for myself believe and think this can help us to get better numbers
and knowledge about the existing and Fedora using Machines and Users ...

Just my five cents

Regards

Gerold