FEDORA MASCOT

Herman Meester crazymulgogi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 08:19:26 UTC 2007

Agreed, no Penguin please.
Fedora is more than Linux.
The mascot I personally like most is OpenBSD's blowfish.
But I don' t think anyone can come up with something great for Fedora on
command.
These things happen spontaneously.

If one really needs a mascot animal..
let's see.. no hats allowed, no penguin (too dull)..
How about a cool icebear with sunglasses and a baseball cap?

herman