"Microsoft wants royalties for open-source software"

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Mon May 14 19:09:40 UTC 2007

http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&taxonomyName=development&articleId=9019238&taxonomyId=11&intsrc=kc_top

This is only an article from the hundreds that i found trough the internet.

Who is scared?

I think it could really help Open Source communities grow.

Stop to fight against each other, just follow our goals and our ideals.

Seneca, a Latin writer, said: "The best ideas are common property"

I trust completely in those words, and for this reason i will continue
to trust in Open Source and to help this trough Fedora Project (who has
in its DNA those words).

Regards

Francesco Ugolini
--