Fedora Marketing Press Release in English

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 23 19:42:21 UTC 2007

On 5/23/07, Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-05-22 at 17:37 -0700, Thomas Chung wrote:
> > On 5/22/07, Herman Meester <crazymulgogi at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Give me a concise list of points to be covered and I'll write sometime nice.
> > > In real life, that's my job. :)
> > >
> > > regards,
> > > herman
> >
> > Thank you Herman,
> > It seems we already have a volunteer for the translation. :)
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/LinuxTag/LinuxTag2007/PressReleases
>
> Sorry, I'm confused what we are discussing here.

Hi Karsten,
I was referring to the Press Release for LinuxTag[1] and the Press
Release for FUDCon Berlin[2] posted by  FabianAffolter.
Since it's only available in German at the time of posting, I was
requesting a volunteer who can translate into English.
Sorry for the confusion.
Regards,

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/LinuxTag/LinuxTag2007/PressReleases
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/PressReleases