My first event but...

Laith Juwaidah ljuwaida at fedoraproject.org
Thu Nov 1 22:19:28 UTC 2007

Hi,

An open day will be held in one of the biggest universities in the country
on the 6th of Nov.

I want to participate but I've got some problems:
1. I don't think I can do everything on my own, I tried to contact the other
ambassador in the country, Mr. Yasser Al-Shaqsi, twice, but I haven't got
any reply.

2. I don't have the material I need: I don't have T-shirts, I don't have a
projector. All I have is a laptop where people can try Fedora...

3. I don't know about this but it's stupid to say to someone "Here's the
seventh version. Oh! BTW, the eighth version will be released after 3
days"!!!!

So, what do you think? Should I go for it, or should I just wait till the
next event? (The nearest even I know about is COMEX which will be in April)
:(

Cheers!

--
Laith Juwaidah