3 new introductions

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Fri Nov 9 20:53:52 UTC 2007

All,

I'd like to introduce 3 new additions to Fedora Marketing List: Leigh
Day, Kerrin Catallozzi, and Caroline Kazmierski.

Leigh Day is the director of Corporate Communications at Red Hat.  She
is the overall point person for all of Red Hat's PR and communications
efforts.  Kerrin Catallozzi works for Leigh, and has helped with the
Fedora press releases and such for the last few releases.  Finally,
Caroline Kazmierski is Fedora's main resource for media outreach -- all
of the articles that get published each release are because of her
tireless work in setting up conversations between Fedora folks and
reporters, and helping to make sure all of that gets coordinated.

In particular, Jack Aboutboul and I have worked with the three of them
quite a bit, and there was no good reason why they weren't on
fedora-marketing-list, where they will be able to get a closer feel to
how the community side of Fedora marketing works, and hopefully we can
all work together better.

Just wanted to make some introductions, so that their names would have
some context around them for those of you who don't already know them.

Thank you all,
Max