What would a Fedora Store sell?

JoergSimon simon at simline.de
Tue Nov 13 09:38:46 UTC 2007

Am Dienstag, 13. November 2007 10:33:34 schrieb David Nielsen:
> man, 12 11 2007 kl. 17:10 -0700, skrev Clint Savage:
> > Polos would be good.
> But please none of the cafeexpress shit, I'd like at least one option to
> get a polo or t-shirt that matched the quality of the OS it promotes.
> Cafeexpress' print are horrible, they degrade fast, I saw Ubuntu sold a
> nice polo with an embroided logo, that was both high quality and stylish
> - could we get something like that?

I agree, thats why the most European Ambassadors wear high quality Fedora
Polos with stitched Logos on events - maybe we can reuse the idea and colors
and maybe Stitchcards  in a more generic Polo.
Some examples for polos that we have produced for FOSDEM and Linuxtag 2007.
http://jsimon.fedorapeople.org/lt07/page002.html

Cheers

--
Jörg Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688