FOSDEM -Brussels- Kick off

Frederic Hornain fhornain at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 09:22:24 UTC 2007

Hi,

I glad to announce you the FOSDEM 2008 project start.
it will take place on 23 and 24 February 2008
So, we have approximately three month to prepare it.
And everybody is welcomed to participate in order to make it successful.
At that time we are three who have plan to be their.

Some questions still remains :

Is it be a problem for the Fedora Community if we share our
development room with CentOs as we did last year ? ( Go to the Fedora
Fosdem 2008 wiki web page for more details - see below- )
Would Fedora community agree to share its development room with Red
Hat JBoss ?  I know we are on Fedora mailing list and it is not
appropriated but as Fedora and Jboss are part of Red Hat and it will
make like easier to FOSDEM Team to Group us  together. That is why I
did it.
Do you know a point of contact for JBoss community for such event ? -
What is about marketing stuffs ? what do we need ? How are we going to
proceed ?
Do you know fedora people who could be interested to present their project ?

Thanks a lot for your help.
Feel free to contact me if you have any question, remarks and so on...

Rem: All details would be at the following URL :
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/FOSDEM/FOSDEM2008

Frederic Hornain
Have fun with F8.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FredericHornain