Fedora-marketing-list Digest, Vol 40, Issue 2

Markus McLaughlin hudsonman35 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 02:40:54 UTC 2007

I think at any future Linux event, selling of official Fedora
t-shirts, buttons, and hats, will provide some funding for Fedora to
keep it going for years to come.  I love the idea of a blue or black
baseball cap with the official Fedora logo, held up by velcro, like
the Boston Red Sox caps, for $10 a cap!  Themes I want to suggest for
F 8 : Free Innovation, F 9, Eternal Voice, and F 10, Vast Resource.
For a future logo, a blue opaque looking marble with the F thingie in
the middle.

Mark McLaughlin
linuxglobe.wordpress.com
Hopeful Future Fedora Ambassador