Fedora-fr association was born !

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at nurfuerspam.de
Wed Oct 3 21:25:45 UTC 2007

Am Samstag, den 29.09.2007, 21:15 +0200 schrieb Gerold Kassube:

[...]
> As you
> all have read in the FAD meeting minutes from Linuxtag were more that 10
> different Country (with Ambassadors) were presented, the Rest without a
> french participation was talking about to create a global or at least
> EMEA Association.

Excuse me Gerold, but... where are the meeting minutes from the FAD at
LT2007? I can't find them in the wiki nor on the mailing list and
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD/FADLinuxTag2007 clearly states "no
meeting minutes".

So ether I'm blind or we really missed to publish these meeting minutes.
In this case it IMHO is unfair to blame someone for not reading
something that has never been published.

Christoph