Fedora: Freedom is a Feature.

M Daniel R Magarzo b2.mdr.magarzo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 16:49:32 UTC 2007

El vie, 05-10-2007 a las 12:35 -0700, Karsten Wade escribió:
> On Fri, 2007-10-05 at 09:43 -0400, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
> > What do people think of this as "The Slogan" of Fedora?
>
> What's funny is, just the other day, I came up with two in the middle of
> writing something:  "Fedora means freedom" and "Fedora is freedom."

"OpenSUSE means freedom" (too..)
"Debian is freedom" (Actually, was the first..)
"Ubuntu is freedom" (too, why not?)
"Gentoo means freedom" (even more freedom.., each user of a system
builds each owns packages..)
"Slack is freedom" (too, I suppose..)
Etc...

and... if NOT, tell all them why not if asking!. I COULDN'T.
Do you understand me? ;-)

> Anyway, similar sentiment but a different kind of depth.

Yeah, more deepness...

> I like this one, too. :)
>
> - Karsten
> --