Fedora: Freedom is a Feature.

Marc Wiriadisastra marc at mwiriadi.id.au
Tue Oct 16 00:42:07 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-10-15 at 22:25 +0200, Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
> On 10/15/07, Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:
> > The fact that Ubuntu has bigger numbers is due in part to the fact that
> > it is easier to install than Fedora although that is changing.
>
> Haha this is funny. I know many ubuntu/kubuntu users with more than 5
> unofficial repositories. Is this simple ???
>
> Please define a time when it was "simple".
> Before FC1 ?
>
> Chitlesh
> --
> http://clunixchit.blogspot.com

It is simple Chitlesh in the sense that you can install ubuntu from
windows.  Someone puts in the CD and it sets up the installation of
linux.

The non-free stuff is out of the box.  Generally makes life easier.

The 5 unofficial repositories I've only heard of 1 thats not to say that
there aren't more but those users are a rarity I think.  I can setup 4
extra repositories in Fedora as well but I would be a rarity.

Marc