Fedora Feature Overview

Michael Beckwith michael.d.beckwith at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 14:56:24 UTC 2007

I have layout experience from 2 semesters of university newspaper. Just
get me the bodies of text and what images you want used and I can throw
some stuff together. Any images and official titles for the top of the
first page that you want would be greatly appreciated as well, but I can
create some too if I need to.

--
~Michael
http://ridleytx.structed.net (for now)