First slogan ideas.

Herman Meester crazymulgogi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 05:30:22 UTC 2007

2007/9/3, M Daniel R Magarzo <b2.mdr.magarzo at gmail.com>:

> Sorry, but is that phrase grammatically well built? English is not my
> native lang. so I'm just asking.

It's not mine either.
I think it is correct though, syntactically.

I think that should be "What can do Fedora and You for Each Other
> Today?" instead. I'm not sure, though.

That would be less correct, although perfectly understandable.

My opinion here: toooooooooo long. Nobody would be able to repeat it,
> lesser in public :-)
> Sorry

No offense at all. :) It's a bit long indeed; however, not excessive imho.

When you say, "Nobody would be able to repeat it," there I really disagree.
Slogans are just propaganda, that's it. Nobody repeats progaganda, let alone
in public.
It's only meant for one-way consumption.
I mean, are you going to say to people, 'you know, Fedora is really cool,
they've even got this great slogan, wanna hear it..?" ?

:)

 regards,
herman