OSS in non tech business at the United Nations

Karlie Robinson webpath at fedoraproject.org
Tue Sep 11 11:47:19 UTC 2007

Good morning everyone.

I received the email below and I was wondering if any of you know of non-tech businesses using OSS?

If so, could you please contact Mr. Eckenrode directly?

While this seems to be an Ubuntu related project It could be an opportunity to expand the scope beyond Ubuntu and show the flexibility of OSS.

Thanks,
Karlie