Editorial on competition and choice

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Sep 11 11:48:46 UTC 2007

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
>> Sure, excellent idea. I think the best format is text or video.
>> It could be a series of weekly interviews starting this week and going
>> until the release day, to build up momentum.
>
> In that case I'd recommend text - e-mail interviews so to speak? Happy
> to help with this as I've got some experience doing a few for FSM...

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/8/FeatureList. Contact the spec
owners for the all the major features and start interviewing them. Some
of them like the new system-config-firewall are not on that list but we
can get to them slowly.

Also see https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Interviews for a couple of
earlier ones. Use FWN and blogs to spread them.

Rahul