Thanks from linuxglobe!

Markus McLaughlin hudsonman35 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 18:36:58 UTC 2007

I wanted to thank Fedora for posting a live cd for PPC of F8 Test 2!

I plan to review it for my site and try to convert more regular folks into
linux users....  That is one of linuxglobe's main goals!

When I purchase my Imac in early November, I will also have on it, VMware''s
Fusion so I can install Fedora 8 on my MAC, running alongside
Leopard 10.5!  :D  I will have Fedora 8 hosting my linuxglobe site, writing
with OpenOffice Writer, publishing with Scribus, creating short podcasts
with Audacity, and doing some artwork with GIMP!

Keep on creating GREAT free software, Fedora!!! :D

Mark McLaughlin
linuxglobe.wordpress.com