Fedora 8 Buildup

Jonathan Roberts jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 14 15:56:20 UTC 2007

I've just put the first completed "feature" on my personal wiki
space...would prefer a bit of feedback before doing anything else with
it.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JonathanRoberts/F8BuildUp/Bluetooth

I had some trouble getting the attachment uploaded it so I've put it
on my own server for now and linked to it.

Anybody is welcome to edit (although perhaps not the interview text!),
make improvements in layout etc...should hopefully have an interview
about Nodoka and Bigboard ready to go later on today/early tomorrow,
at which point I'll start trying to get some more put together.

Best wishes,

Jon