I was unable to test out F 8 - T 2...

Markus McLaughlin hudsonman35 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 04:35:53 UTC 2007

I wasn't able to try out Fedora 8 Test 2, so I am hoping someone will send a
long Flash video on all the new features to me, then when Test 3 is
available, I will be able to use that instead...  In the mean time, please
check out what they are doing with MAC Leopard, perhaps something they did
for it can inspire the Fedora programmers to come up with some new feature
that works like what is used in Leopard.  Take care, have a good weekend,
and always go for Infinite Possibilities!  :D

Mark McLaughlin - hudsonman35 at gmail.com - linuxglobe.wordpress.com