First interview up

Jonathan Roberts jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 17 12:38:18 UTC 2007

> Excellent. I will post to fedoraforum.org as I am a community manager
> there.  If you are on Planet Fedora (you should be), then blog about it
> and encourage others to blog too.

I'm not on Planet, but tbh I blog about loads of things and the
majority of it isn't to Fedora (though a lot of free culture related)
related so I'd probably upset a few people if I was with the amount of
unrelated stuff that appears! If anybody else wants to blog it for
planet that would be awesome!

> I had written up a standard procedure
> long back at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/SpreadingNews which
> you might find useful.

Looks good, I'm just about to go out but I'll start trying to spread
it to these sources soon - LWN have already said they'll link it :D

Jon