GNOME 2.2 and Fedora 7 & F8 Test 3 Inquiries

Jonathan Roberts jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 21 07:44:08 UTC 2007

> linuxglobe is always looking for Fedora and RHEL Users/Developers
> who are willing to share their experiences...

Hey,

If you're looking for material to publish check out:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Interviews

We're putting up one interview there a week or so, with developers
discussing the feature of F8 that they're working on, along with
screenshots/screencasts of the feature in use. Speaking of which, I'll
probably be adding a new interview later today :D

If you do, it would be fantastic if you'd link to the wiki and invite
people to digg the article at the same point as we will to try and help
promote Fedora as much as possible.

Best wishes,

Jon