Release day and links

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Wed Sep 26 07:52:43 UTC 2007

Just planning ahead here.  During the last release there were a couple
of links given out that did not exist or weren't what the Infrastructure
team thought they were.  Can someone compile a list of the canonical
links we're giving out as part of our release and can we make sure the
content only exists at that spot?  In particular I'd like to know where
the release notes officially are.  My preference would be
docs.fedoraproject.org.  I guess I'm asking what our press release will
look like.

    -Mike