Fedora-fr association was born !

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Sat Sep 29 19:15:00 UTC 2007

Hi all,

please excuse my clear words but I am very unsatisfied and I want to
tell you that this association is founded alone by our french friends;
has nothing to do with all other Ambassadors in the Rest of EMEA ...

No other than the french people were involved in that.

This is _NO; I reply _NO_ European, EMEA or Global Association. As you
all have read in the FAD meeting minutes from Linuxtag were more that 10
different Country (with Ambassadors) were presented, the Rest without a
french participation was talking about to create a global or at least
EMEA Association.

Just for all of you as information.

Personally I hope, our french friends will have the success they hoped
but also I personally hope to support a European one ...

Just my two cents

Gerold

--
Regards

Gerold Kassube
Fedora Ambassador

Deutschland / Germany
Schweiz / Switzerland
Email: GeroldKa at fedoraproject.org

1024D/F33128B9   4ABC A903 F1F4 D9CC C422 AACA EDF1 DF42 F331 28B9