Fedora-fr association was born !

pingou pingoufc4 at yahoo.fr
Sat Sep 29 21:29:33 UTC 2007

Gerold Kassube wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Personally I hope, our french friends will have the success they hoped
> but also I personally hope to support a European one ...
>
> Just my two cents
>
> Gerold

Hi

I was there a the FOSDEM, I have seen the meetings and talk about this
idea. I am very enthusiastic about it, but I believe that the two
projects are not contradictory maybe even the contrary.

If we want to create a European instance for Fedora, we have to be first
organized into each country, have just a big association with hundreds
of people with being structured.
Build a house without good basement is (I believe) a waste of time.

At least now for the French speaking people (We include Belgium, Swiss
and other countries) you have people to speak about...

Best regards,
P.Yves