Associating the Red Hat and Fedora brands?

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Tue Apr 1 14:51:47 UTC 2008

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008, Francesco Ugolini wrote:

>> > i will quote GregdeKoenigsberg:
>> >
>> > "The Fedora brand must evolve separately from Red Hat's brand. Fedora is very
>> > important to Red Hat, but Fedora is not Red Hat. It's really crucial to
>> > understand that distinction."
>> >
>> > so -1 again.
>>
>>  +1 to Joerg, and -1 to co-branding.

OK, then, let me propose something different and a bit less intrusive:
maybe we could put a "corporate sponsorship" slide into the Anaconda
install flow?  "Thanks to our corporate sponsors".  With a big Shadowman,
and then smaller logos from lots of other companies.  Since it would just
be a single slide, we could make it as NASCAR-y as we wanted.

--g

--
Greg DeKoenigsberg
Community Development Manager