Associating the Red Hat and Fedora brands?

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 1 15:14:58 UTC 2008

2008/4/1, Máirín Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org>:

>  What Greg is asking about now is a bit different as the RH brand in the
>  proposed case would be, sort of how when you do a conference T-shirt the
>  main brand is the conference logo and the sponsors are much much smaller
>  brands on the back.

I think we have to pay attention not to be misunderstood, many times i
read in the magazines Red Hat Fedora reviews, not Fedora ones, or
people that ask me how to work in RH (O O,) not how to join Fedora
Project.

I agree to underline the important role of RH in the community and
software development (i just expressed my feelingsi days before), but
keep attention to not increase such confusion.

If you will integrate the logo (the majority express their agreement)
please underline "sposored by" or "heavy sponsored by" RH.

That's only a suggestion.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini