Need a wiki delegate

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Wed Apr 2 19:03:00 UTC 2008

On Thu, 3 Apr 2008, María Leandro wrote:

> sorry... but I still don't understand why stop using moinmoin and use
> mediawiki.

Here's one start:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MikeMcGrath/MoinIssues

There's also a complete lack of any progress from the Moin developers
(even after we submitted patches).  Poor adherance to their schedule,
broken migration script from this last update, the list goes on and on.

Not that we'd expect to just get what we ask for but being Moin's largest
install we'd have thought they would be more interested in keeping us as
customers.

	-Mike