blog engine review (was Re: news.fp.o and workflows)

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Apr 11 22:38:21 UTC 2008

> Jonathan Roberts wrote:
>
> > So, do people have thoughts about these bullets? Things you'd like to do
> > with news.fp.o? Reply and lets see if there are things that need testing
> > or whether the workflow is pretty self-explanatory!
>
> There seems to be still doubts as to whether we are going with lyceum or
> wordpress-mu.

This is not related to what Jon is talking about.  He is looking for how
people use a tool to know what to check on the test instance(s) we put
in front of him.

But to follow your post heist, I'll take a chance to mention ...

A few of us with interest in WordPress MU missed the chance to help with
the test previously, and we asked if we could take another shot at
making it work for Fedora.  At our current pace, we'll have a better
idea in a week if we need to investigate further in that direction.
Until then we won't know which needs to be packaged.

- Karsten
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41