Podcast People

Jonathan Roberts jonrob at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 15 10:29:52 UTC 2008

Hey,

A while ago I said I'd get in touch with various technology and Linux
related podcasts to try and arrange a few interviews for Fedora
people. Before I actually contact podcasts though, I thought it would
be a good idea to get a list of people who'd be interested in talking
on them!

Mairin did a great job on the Linux Action Show :) Is anybody inspired
by this and would like to take a crack too? Does anybody know where I
can post to try and get more attention? I'll be putting it on my blog
so we'll see if I can get any feed back that way.

Best wishes all,

Jon