Podcast People

Jonathan Roberts jonrob at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 15 10:45:39 UTC 2008

On 15/04/2008, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Jonathan Roberts wrote:
>
> > Hey,
> >
> > A while ago I said I'd get in touch with various technology and Linux
> > related podcasts to try and arrange a few interviews for Fedora
> > people. Before I actually contact podcasts though, I thought it would
> > be a good idea to get a list of people who'd be interested in talking
> > on them!
> >

>  Can reveal which podcasts we are talking about?

I haven't contacted any yet, I thought I'd get a list of interested
people first. That way I have something concrete to point them at :)

If you've got any suggestions then I'd love to hear them... a couple
that immediately cross my mind are LUG Radio and FLOSS weekly, but
there's also a pretty good list here:

http://www.thelinuxlink.net/

Suggestions are welcome too,

Jon