Feature chasing (was Re: Fedora 9 feature preview - kernel modesetting)

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 15 13:32:14 UTC 2008

Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-04-15 at 17:22 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Yet another feature we need to highlight. Probably in the release notes
>> too for the web version.
>>
>> http://airlied.livejournal.com/58778.html
>
> Is there any way we can get people to move the writing energy from their
> blogs to the release notes?

I have personal given up on that goal. I am happy developers are talking
about what they are doing *somewhere*. I can't say we are doing that
collectively for a lot of interesting things we are doing. I am sure I
could give you a long list of examples from the past but I think you
already know what I am talking about.

Rahul