Release Overview

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sat Apr 19 15:47:27 UTC 2008

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
> Hey,
>
> We should probably start working on this soon to make sure it's in
> good shape for the final release?
>
> I think the work already done on the beta release notes is a great
> foundation, it probably just needs tidying up a bit and updating here
> and there.
>
> Is this going in the SSS?

A while back, I added a note to the release notes overview and a link to

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/9/ReleaseSummary

We should probably highlight the major new features here. I would reuse
a lot of your recent blog post but also expand on the many other
features in the last para a bit more. That would a pretty good release
summary. Highlight the USP's first but also any new improvement gets a
place in there too.

Rahul