First Look at Fedora 9 Preview

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sun Apr 20 00:45:19 UTC 2008

Hi

http://reddevil62-techhead.blogspot.com/2008/04/first-look-at-fedora-9-preview.html

Digg It:

http://digg.com/linux_unix/First_Look_at_Fedora_9_Preview

"I’VE spent a few of days in the company of Fedora 9 Preview and my
first impressions are very favourable. Installed into an 8GB Virtualbox
virtual machine, it’s a snappy release with a high degree of consistency
and stability throughout. A lot of the hard work has been done on
background stuff – those items mentioned in my ‘Big Stuff’ list below.
But that’s not to ignore the importance of visual appeal, where Fedora 9
scores very highly too.  Anyway, here’s my early impressions and a few
screenshots to whet your appetites."

Rahul