Offer to help editors?

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 22 19:12:46 UTC 2008

Max Spevack wrote:

> Well, among other things, we get lots of interview requests from various
> publications, websites, etc.  Most of those requests come around the
> time of the Fedora release, or whenever we have some sort of big Fedora
> announcement to make.

Do we notify (potentially) interested parties and explain to them the
impact of some of the announcements we are making and why they are
important/relevant etc?

Let me give a specific recent example here:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list/2008-April/msg00011.html

Without a solid understanding of the governance model of Fedora, how Red
Hat has participating historically and how this is changing over a
period of time, the higher relevance of this announcement might just be
lost.

Rahul