Publications list

Gianluca Varisco gvarisco at redhat.com
Sun Apr 27 11:50:37 UTC 2008

Paul W. Frields wrote:
> Russell Harrison really fleshed out this page on our wiki:
>   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Press/Publications
>
> Kara, this might be of great interest to you in the upcoming Fedora 9
> press push.  You probably know people at some of these outlets.  If
> you'd like to add contacts there or to the matching page at:
>   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Press/Contacts
>
> ...or transcribe a list here, we can get them added for you.  Either way
> we should say a big "AWESOME JOB" to Russell for completing that task.

Hi guys,

We're trying to do the same here in Italy by contacting online/offline
media and working with them to have great articles ready by the 13th.
All the work we're doing is available in our mailing list (fedora-it);
I'll try to keep all of you updated in my english blog just opened [1]
that will be soon syndicated in Fedora Planet.

[1] http://www.techtemple.org/blog/

Cheers,

--
Gianluca Varisco, RHCE
Intern - Web Engineering, Red Hat Italia

Address/Indirizzo:
Via Antonio Da Recanate 1
20124 Milano