Examples of what "fedora thing" can do :)
irashadul at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 22:17:31 UTC 2008
I would like to add that,
- Prepare some differences between Fedora 9 and UBUNTU or REDHAT Enterprise
edition. It really helps.
- Ready to answer about KDE desktop or its features
- How developed the Kernal is at Fedora?
- Why you present yourself for Fedora 9 or Fedora Community?
- Does the graphics compitable with Due Core processor?
- Why the name Fedora? Why not linux? --------> Check the history please
- Prepare to answer any kind of Network questions. I recommend all the
- Give them some food or tag the logo with their cloths. It helps a lot and
you will get more people that way.
- Keep your business card. It helps you to explain things to the people who
dont know about Fedora.
- Be organized in your presentation, poster, or banner.
- Hand over the flyers to the busy people.
2008/4/28 Jason Fenner <axelilly at gmail.com>:
> On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 4:38 AM, Valent Turkovic <
> valent.turkovic at gmail.com> wrote:
> > https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=315171
> > Hi,
> > as suggested in the last comment I'm mailing here.
> > So what do you believe is the best way to present the features of
> > Fedora Desktop? What are they? How would you present them? Would you
> > make a video or audio showing or explaining the use of some features
> > and applications, or would you just put some files that are from that
> > application so that users see for them self what can be done with
> > different applications? Something completely different?
> > Please share your ideas...
> > Cheers,
> > Valent.
> > --
> > http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/
> > linux, blog, anime, spirituality, windsurf, wireless
> > registered as user #367004 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org
> > .
> > ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic
> I think some screencasts showing how to do common tasks in Fedora would be
> -How to install software.
> -How set up email.
> -How to edit/create documents with Open Office.
> -How to connect to a CIFS/Windows file share.
> -How to add a network or direct connection printer.
> -How to use blue tooth.
> aka, Axelilly
> Catch me on gchat or Jabber
> Fedora-marketing-list mailing list
> Fedora-marketing-list at redhat.com
Northern America, Canada/Montreal
Email: rashadul at fedoraproject.org
Home Site: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RashadulIslam
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the marketing