Ubuntu Free Culture Showcase

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 07:47:37 UTC 2008

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuFreeCultureShowcase

I like this Ubuntu team idea, so I just posted this FYI. One thing I
find missing from their announcement is the mention of what kind of
submissions are they looking for and are those submissions restricted
or not to usage of non-free tools (ie. Photoshop, Maya, 3D Studio,
Premiere, etc...). I don't know what expression "Free Culture Artist"
means because I think that there could be lost of Ubuntu users out
that that would feel that they are that even if they run Ubuntu as
their secundary system and do their primary work on completely
proprietary system (Os X or Windows).

Any thoughts?

Valent.

--