press coverage postings to the list/wiki

Jonathan Roberts jonrob at fedoraproject.org
Wed Aug 6 08:15:44 UTC 2008

> But I'm more of an ambassador than of a marketing person, so I might get
> that picture wrong. What do you think?

I'm happy to have these press mentions coming to the list as it helps us
discover times when it would be a good idea for someone from the project
to write a note advising of corrections, or even saying thank you for a
great article :) Both probably go quite a long way with journalists.

I would also agree, however, that it would be great if we could get
these put into the press archive as well.

All the best,

Jon