press coverage postings to the list/wiki

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 19:45:32 UTC 2008

On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 12:15 AM, Jonathan Roberts
<jonrob at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> I'm happy to have these press mentions coming to the list as it helps us
> discover times when it would be a good idea for someone from the project
> to write a note advising of corrections, or even saying thank you for a
> great article :) Both probably go quite a long way with journalists.

I wish I had a way to track specific journalist quality over time...
to see if we are making a difference in the quality of the articles
from specific journalists.  I don't expect all the people out there
writing reviews to 'get it'  But if if we are going to respond to
misinformation it would be nice to be able to see if our time is
resulting in better quality articles from the same person.

-jef