Fwd: Proposing fedora to govt dept

Vidur Mittal vidurmittal at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 10:39:13 UTC 2008

HI,

I am trying to give presentation of FEDORA to few of the govt. deptt.. I am
trying to make a presentation over fedora i want all the team to come
forward and help in this regards.The points which i am thinking to include
in presentation are as follows:

1. Objective
2. Benefits
3.Comparison between Windows and Linux
4.Comparison between different flavour of Unix
5.Why use fedora
6.A short introduction of redhat and fedora project
7.Help and support of fedora.

Now i want every one to come and help me in this regards so that i can
complete the presentation. Please also guide me that i have included all the
point for the presentation.
Thanks in advance
--
With Best Regards