Proposing fedora to govt dept

nihed mbarek nihedmm at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 11:18:04 UTC 2008

Hi,
you can use presentations available in this link
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Presentations

2008/8/7 Vidur Mittal <vidurmittal at gmail.com>

> HI,
>
> I am trying to give presentation of FEDORA to few of the govt. deptt.. I am
> trying to make a presentation over fedora i want all the team to come
> forward and help in this regards.The points which i am thinking to include
> in presentation are as follows:
>
> 1. Objective
> 2. Benefits
> 3.Comparison between Windows and Linux
> 4.Comparison between different flavour of Unix
> 5.Why use fedora
> 6.A short introduction of redhat and fedora project
> 7.Help and support of fedora.
>
> Now i want every one to come and help me in this regards so that i can
> complete the presentation. Please also guide me that i have included all the
> point for the presentation.
> Thanks in advance
> --
> With Best Regards
> Vidur Mittal
> Meerut

M'BAREK Med Nihed,
http://www.nihed.com
Fedora Ambassador, TUNISIA, Northern Africa
Association for Computing Machinery Member
PUB 1024D/FCC5B291 2006-02-28 [expires: 2008-12-27]
FPR 16A4 AC3F 0B84 B3D1 A0E5 9BCC AD13 0DAE FCC5 B291